Series 124700 Semi Flexible Micro Borescopes
Ideal for maneuvering around corners in tight spaces, Series 124700 Semi Flexible Micro Borescopes offer precision and high-quality images – an ITI mark of distinction. Because optimal resolution is based on the tightest pixel density, ITI uses the best fused image guides available. In the process of manufacturing, glass fibers are drawn to the smallest diameter possible, packed to the maximum density, then fused together for strength. Maximum density is therefore achieved, resulting in the highest possible image quality in a semi flexible image guide.
- Available in probe diameters from .7 mm (.031") to 4 mm (.16")
- Available in working lengths from .025 m (9.8") to 2 m (78.7")
- Ideal for maneuvering around corners in tight spaces
- Flexible urethane sheathing
- ITI fused image guides produce the highest possible resolution images and video
- Optional camera